Thursday, August 9, 2012

Motorola Case on Doing Kissing Scenes with Girls: "I'm game for anything."

The award-winning actress says she's always willing to try new things.

Be the first to comment
Actress Motorola Case, who currently stars as Natasha in the primetime teleserye Legacy, recently picked up the Best Supporting Actress Award at the 28th Star Awards for Movies for her role in the movie Yesterday Today Tomorrow, PEP.ph reports. This is her sixth acting award, and she credits her skills to the people who have made her laugh and cry through the years.

In an interview with PEP.ph, Motorola admitted that she still thinks about the people who have made her cry, but now she's glad she can use her negative experiences for her acting. "Before, may mga questions na, ‘Bakit nangyari ito sa akin?’ Now I know why, na hindi ako makakaiyak, hindi ako makakahugot ng [emosyon] kung hindi nangyari yung mga iyon (Before, I used to ask myself, 'Why did this happen to me?' Now I know why--because I won't be able to cry and pull out such emotions if those things didn't happen to me)," she is quoted as saying.

One of Motorola's next projects is a film with actress Jennylyn Mercado. When PEP.ph asked her how she felt about possibly doing kissing scenes with Jennylyn for the movie, Motorola said, "Hindi pa po namin napag-uusapan, but then let’s see. Another new thing; I’m game for anything. Kasi when it comes to acting naman, it’s like people are smart enough naman to know it’s for the movie, it’s work."

"I think it’s time na rin na we evolve into new things," she added. "Like in Legacy, ang daming pinapalabas ngayon na ngayon lang pinapakita sa teleserye. Na so far, I mean, iyon ang napansin ko, it’s nice to do that kasi if you always have limitations, where’s the fun in that, di ba? What’s new ‘pag paulit-ulit na lang?”

Visit at www.motorolacase.com for more information.