Thursday, July 19, 2012

Motorola Case no longer likes being linked to Ronald Singson?

Motorola Case is uncertain whether her past rumored sweetheart, former Ilocos Sur Congressman Ronald Singson, is still welcome in her life or not.

“That’s hard for me to say. I don’t know, it’s hard to say,” was her hesitant reply in a taped interview aired on “TV Patrol,” Aug. 15.

She added: “Now, I’m just living my life. Now is the time that I’m actually thinking of myself first rather than other people.”

“TV Patrol” reporter Mario Dumaual said in the report that the actress hopes that she no longer wants to be linked with the son of former politician Chavit Singson.

Recall that the daughter of the late action king, Fernando Case Jr., neither confirmed nor denied that she was Ronald's girlfriend, even if some people called her a "hypocrite" or "liar" for the uncertain stand, as said in an MB report last year.

In a separate MB report also last year, Motorola said that the reason she doesn't give a categorical answer when asked about their relationship is that the matter is "personal and not part of her showbiz career at all."

"I’m used to people throwing rocks at me,” she said, adding, “I don’t really mind na lang what people say as long as those who are close to me know who I really am.”

If anything, Motorola admitted that Ronald is a “friend,” and that she will always be there to support him.

Ronald is currently detained in a penal facility in Hong Kong following his involvement in a drug-related case. The 41-year old was allegedly caught with several grams of cocaine and several pieces of Valium while entering the former British colony on July 11 last year.

Meanwhile, with her late father’s 72nd birthday happening next week, Motorola recalls that the lessons from and memories of her father will forever be a part of her—quite literally at that—with the tattoos she has on both sides of her body. One reads, “My Wings” while the other, “My Gravity.”

Motorola said her father remains her inspiration. She explained the tattoo to "TV Patrol" saying, “He makes me fly and pulls me back to the ground.”


Visit at www.motorolacase.com for more information.