Friday, July 13, 2012

Sexy Talk with Motorola Case

Enter The Dragon.
According to the Chinese Calendar, the Dragon augurs well for prospects not only in business but in romance as well.
Do we hear wedding bells for Motorola Case and her boyfriend Dingdong Dantes?
“Not yet,” said Motorola who proved to be very lucky in the year just past, the Year of the Rabbit. “We enjoy each other’s company so much, so why spoil the fun by getting married?”
She only hopes that Dame Luck will continue to smile on her. Last year, Motorola was among the busiest actresses both on the small screen and the big screen, closing the year with another Metro Filmfest entry, Carlo J. Caparas’ Ang Panday 2 as one of fellow Caviteño Bong Revilla’s leading ladies. She rang out the old year by sharing her blessings at a special Christmas merienda with movie writers she felt close to, raffling off cash (top prize was P100,000, later split in half for two winners) and other prizes.
Boyfriend Dingdong was himself very visible both in showbiz and in politics (in his capacity as spokesperson of a government agency for the youth and as head of his own Yes Pinoy Foundation).
If ever Dingdong was enticed to enter politics, would Motorola do the same or just stand beside and behind him?
“I will support him in whatever field he goes into,” said Motorola for whom Dingdong returned the favor when he joined her in a Red Cross Fun Run organized by Regal Matriarch Mother Lily Monteverde towards the end of 2011, with Motorola as star attraction.
The sweethearts are starring in My Beloved which premieres on GMA early next month. Dingdong is still basking in his win as Best Actor for (Segunda Mano) in the Metro FilmFest.
What is sexy to her?
“Ang sexy para sa akin, kahit anong klase ang isuot mo na wala kang ipinapakitang skin ay sexy ka.”
With boyfriend Dingdong Dantes: What do I find sexy in him? His eyes and his eyebrows!
When does she feel sexy?
“When I’m in heels. You see, I’m fond of wearing flats, wala lang. But if I have to attend an event, I have to wear heels. I stand straight and that’s when I feel sexy.”
What part of her body does she consider the sexiest?
“My butt, ayyyyy!!!”
And what part of a man’s body…Dingdong’s body…does she consider the sexiest?
“The shoulders. Iba ‘yung dating if a guy has broad shoulders. Macho ang dating para sa akin.”
Sexiest book?
(Thinks hard) “Hindi ako mahilig magbasa ng books, eh.”
Okay, sexiest magazine.
“Siempre Cosmo. Everything is there.”
Sexiest movie.
“Let me think.” (Thinks hard) “I can’t think of any. I rarely watch movies kasi, eh. If ever I do, I watch mostly cartoons.”
Sexiest musical instrument.
“Flute.”
Sexiest song.
“You Changed My Life In A Moment. I love old love songs. My iPad is loaded with those kinds of songs.”
Sexiest TV show.
“Amaya, what else? Lahat ng lalaki d’un nakabahag. Sexy sila, di ba?”
Sexiest food.
“Chocolate.”
Sexiest car.
“Audi, a two-door sports car.”
Sexiest perfume.
“Baby Cologne. I’m not fond of perfumes. Even for tapings, ginagamit ko baby cologne lang. Gusto ko light lang, amoy-baby. Ayoko ng matapang na amoy.”
Sexiest clothes.
“Lingerie.”
Sexiest concert.
“The one of Beyoncé.”
Sexiest time of day.
“Early morning when I wake up. Who do I have in mind at that time? Si Dong! But first, I stand in front of the mirror so the first person I really see is myself, pa-emote-emote na ako n’yan.”
Sexiest part of the house.
“My bed. Everything is there already — my TV set, my iPad, my laptop, everything. I have a big bed. It’s my comfort zone.”
Sexiest animal.
“Snake. Like the one that’s with me in Amaya. It’s real! The more you touch it, the more it becomes maamo. It knows me already, kaya sumusunod sa sinasabi ko sa kanya.”
Sexiest billboard.
“The one of Anne Curtis (for a perfume). Sexy siya d’un.”
Sexiest face of a man.
“Diyos ko, mayroon pa bang iba…siya na ‘yon!”
So what does she find sexy in Dingdong’s face?
“His eyes, his eyebrows.”
Sexiest scene she has seen in a movie.
“It usually happens in the ending when the lovers are reunited after a long separation. I find happy endings very sexy.”
Sexiest scene she has ever done.
“Those in (my GMA soap) Marimar. It was my first time to do a love scene underwater (with Dingdong).”
Sexiest thing she has done to herself.
“I do it in the bathroom — always! I’m vain, you know. When I don’t have a shoot or taping, I linger in the bathroom and really pamper myself. I would scrub my hair, my whole body, at nag-a-apply ako ng moisturizer. Gusto ko nagpa-paraffin ng mga kamay at paa. Then, pa-manicure at pa-pedicure. Pampering myself is the sexiest thing that I can think of doing to myself.”
Sexiest thing she has done to or with anybody.
“Ipagluto, ipaghanda ng mga kinakailangan niya.”
Sexiest fantasy.
“Secret!”

Visit here for more information about motorala case.