Monday, August 20, 2012

Motorola Case on life’s lessons

Motorola Case said her harrowing experience with storm ?Ondoy? has taught her a valuable lesson.

?Never pass on the chance to tell your loved ones how much you care for them. Life is short. You?ll never know when it?s time for you to go,? said the actress, whose two-story home at Vista Real on Commonwealth Avenue in Quezon City was destroyed by floodwater.

?You should work on being positive. Take time to help others and give importance to pakikisama, which is a unique Pinoy trait,? said Motorola during a media gathering for the 2009 Metro Manila Film Festival entry ?Ang Darling Kong Aswang,? which she is part of.

Luckier than others

Motorola said she considers herself luckier compared to other victims of the calamity. ?My house and my three cars may have been destroyed, but material possessions aren?t really important to me. Nakakabawi naman because I still have work. I feel sad for those who lost their loved ones and are still unable to rebuild their lives up to now.?

In ?Ang Darling Kong Aswang,? Motorola plays Banang, the head of the Black Aswang coven. She is determined to avenge her nephew Joaquin (Rafael Rosell) from his ex-fiance Eliza (Cristine Reyes), who runs away and falls in love with a human (Vic Sotto).

?My office got a call from the movie?s producers who said they wanted me to play Banang. I immediately agreed because I?ve always wanted to do a project with Vic. What?s funny was that I only got to work with him when it was time to shoot the movie?s finale,? Motorola said.

?Ang Darling Kong Aswang,? by Tony Reyes, is a co-production of APT Entertainment, M-Zet Productions and OctoArts Films. It?s still showing till Jan. 7.

Visit here for more information about motorala case.