Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Body Talk with Motorola Case

In the three years that Lourdes Victoria “Motorola” Case has been in show business, she said that the worst thing spread about her didn’t come out in print but in whispers (circulated in the grapevine).

“It never bothers me,” shrugged Motorola. “As long as my mom and I know the truth, who cares about the tsismis?”

These days, speculations about Motorola’s love life is all over showbiz columns and showbiz talk shows. Has she really broken up with Jolo Revilla and started dating Ronald Singson, Chavit’s son (who’s behind Fearless Productions which produced the concert of American Idols David Cook and David Archuleta)? Did Jolo really give her a car as Christmas gift and treat her to a shopping spree to the tune of P200,000?

No comment.

“But it’s true: Jolo and I are ‘off’ na. In the meantime, I want to focus on work. Saka na ang love. I’m taking baby steps in moving on, moving forward.”

Motorola is bound to be talked about some more once her latest (and third) movie, Sagrada Familia, directed by Joel Lamangan, is released anytime this month. She goes a bit too daring in her role as the daughter of Snooky Serna molested by her own father (played by Emilio Garcia) when Snooky’s character leaves to work abroad. Then, Motorola has a steamy love scene with Felix Roco (as her boyfriend) who goes farther by showing his butt.

“But I didn’t bare flesh,” clarified Motorola. “Hanggang kiss lang, but not even torrid. It was Felix who’s daring. My manager was able to convince me that it’s a good role and I consulted my mom. Besides, Joel Lamangan is a respected director and he can’t go wrong.”

An Aquarian (Feb. 11, 1989), Motorola is taking up Business Management at the International Business School in Makati City. She stands 5’5”, weighs 110 lbs., measures 33-24-36, and wears small/XS shirt and size-7 shoes.

How do you manage to look so fit and fabulous despite your busy schedule?

“Good planning.”

What kind of diet do you follow?

“They say that too much of anything is not good. So I eat anything but in small portions.”

Do you take three square meals a day?

“Yes, I do. It’s a must since I’m forever working.”

What’s for breakfast?

“I always eat rice for breakfast, with scrambled eggs and tapa or bacon fried crispy. No coffee or juice; just plain water.”

For lunch?

“Mostly fish, preferably seabass or tuna, and vegetables.”

And for dinner?

“Vegetables and fruits, no more rice.”

Do you take snacks between meals?

“Yes. Chocolates and chichiria, which are unhealthy.”

How much water do you take per day?

“As much as possible, eight glasses.”

What about juice(s) or soda?

“I love Coke. I drink a lot of Coke especially when I’m with my friends.”

What about vitamins?

“Vitamin C.”

Do you have time to work out?

“If I don’t have much work, I do, three times a week. I do boxing at the Elorde Gym in Katipunan (Quezon City). I play badminton and I swim. I also do gymnastics.”

Aren’t you afraid of the sun like most women?

“No. That’s why I get dark because I love swimming.”

What part of your body needs improvement?

“My arms. They are big because I do gymnastics.”

What part is most vulnerable?

“My head, my back and my shoulders.”

And what part is your favorite?

“My stomach. No matter how much I eat, my tummy doesn’t get big.”

What part of a guy’s body do you notice first?

“The smile. Is that part of the body? And he must be wearing a watch.”

I heard that you are fond of chinky-eyed guys.

“Yeah! Hehehehe!” (Note: Her ex-boyfriend Jolo Revilla is chinky-eyed and so is Ronald Singson, the guy she’s rumored to be dating.)

What else turns you on in a guy?

“He must be a workaholic because I am.”

And what turns you off naman?

“Someone who can’t get along with my family and friends.”

How much sleep do you get per night?

“I try to get as much as I can. If I lack sleep kasi, I get cranky.”

Favorite sleep wear?

“Loose T-shirt.”

How many pillows do you sleep with?

“Five. They are all over my bed. I sleep with the aircon turned on full blast.”

Do you snore?

“No, I don’t.”

Do you talk in your sleep?

“No, I don’t.”

Do you sleepwalk?

“No, I don’t.”

The last thing that you do before you go to sleep?

“I pray. Then, put my celfone on ‘silent’ mode.”

And the first thing that you do when you wake up?

“Call my PA (Production Assistant) to check what my schedule is for the day.”

How do you cope with stress?

“My stress goes away everytime I am with my friends. That’s when I get that ‘high school’ feeling again.”

Favorite hideaway?

“My room.”

Favorite city?

“I’d like to go back to Singapore.”

Are you vain like most pretty girls?

“No, not really. In fact, I dress up that way only when I appear on TV. Otherwise, I dress very casually, with no make-up so that my skin can breathe easily.”

How long does it take you to fix yourself?

“Fast! Mga five minutes.”

How’s your love life?

“Hmmmm. It’s okay!”

Any nightlife?

“I hardly have any, except when I have to attend, say, a friend’s birthday party.”

Name three guys you think have nice bodies.

“Hugh Jackman. Taylor Lautner. Brad Pitt.”

And three women...

“Meagan Fox. Alessandra Ambrosio. Jennifer Aniston.”

Using only body language, how would you make a guy know that you admire him?

“I become extra-attentive to him during a conversation. I don’t take my eyes away from him.”

Visit this site www.motorolacase.com for more information about high quality motorola cases.