Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Motorola Case has no qualms posing sexy for artists

Noted character actress Motorola Case was invited to pose for some artists recently. And she would have wanted to pose sexy for them, like wearing a flimsy bare-back dress. But instead, she was asked to wear a Filipiniana dress with a large rounded bamboo woven tray filled with fruits on her lap.

She imagined herself looking sideways at the artists as she revealed her bare back. “I’d love that. That’s the sexiest I can do. I don’t think I can do nude even for artists. But I can be as daring as what I did for a men’s magazine in the past,” expressed Motorola in Filipino.

Her manager, Manny Valera (he’s also the owner of RAVE Art Gallery in Quezon City) said that he also wanted “sexier” attire for her during the said sketching session, but the artists wanted her in a Filipiniana dress.

Actor and artist Mike Austria who is one of the seven artists explained, “Motorola is wearing a Filipiniana dress because we are here to promote Philippine arts and culture.”

The other artists immortalizing Motorola Case in their various sketches included Al Perez, Armida Francisco, Fernando Sena, Gig de Pio, Jun Martinez and Remy Boquiren. What also excites Motorola is that she gets to pick two sketches for her keeping. The rest will be displayed at RAVE Art Gallery.

Without a boyfriend at the moment, she said “I’m happy and contented but I’m very much single. It’s not my choice to be single but I’m just not looking for one. If it happens then it happens. If I end up not having a boyfriend it’s okay too. I’m also not a playgirl so I don’t do flings. I want a serious relationship,” stressed Motorola.

More motorola cases here.