Friday, June 29, 2012

Motorola Case Obsessed With New Technology

Heart Evangelista feud with Motorola case heats up once again. Heart Evangelista called for a presscon, July 21 at the family-owned Barrio Fiesta restaurant in Greenhills, to air her side of the story. She was assisted by her lawyers and mother. Heart Evangelista basically said that Motorola case got jealous of her when she mentioned that she is excited to work with Motorola’s boyfriend Dingdong Dantes for a tv show. Motorola case then confronted her in her hotel room and shouted at her and threatened her bodily harm which will be carried out by her avid fans. Heart Evangelista got to air her side just now, because she just got back from a 3-week holiday in Brazil with boyfriend, Daniel Matsunaga.


Atty. Archimedes Gonzalez statement:
“As counsel for Ms. Heart Evangelista, I wish to correct certain disinformation that has been spread to the detriment of my client. First, my client has been portrayed as the assailant. This is false. She was not the assailant but the assailed. She was not the offender, but the victim. Second, her mother was portrayed as committing acts of intimidation in that she met her daughter at the airport in the presence of 15 policemen. This is false. My client’s mother was accompanied by two NAIA employees whom she asked for assistance to pick up her daughter from the arrival area. Third, my client’s mother is said to have in effect committed threatening acts against the other actress. This is false. No such threats were made by my client’s mother.

As a result of all these false and exaggerated accusations, four of my client’s endorsement projects were put on hold. More damage was suffered by my client, because a TV project was also shelved because of the false insinuations against her. In short, my client’s adversaries, may not only have committed the crimes of libel and grave threats against my client, but have also caused my client to incur damages in an amount that we will specify in a civil case that our law firm is still studying. We appeal to the media to hear both sides. My client has remained silent until now in obedience to the request of her home network not to speak publicly about the issue. However, the other actress spoke about the issue in an earlier press conference for a movie. Therefore, in self-defense, my client is forced to hold this press conference to air her side. Please help us to obtain justice in this forum. My client and I hope that after this, it will not be necessary to seek recourse in the courts.”

Heart Evangelista wants to share the truth:
“I want to settle this issue privately, pero kailangan kong i-defend ang sarili ko. The false and mean things that have been reported about me in the media and online have damaged my reputation. I have even received death threats from the fans of Motorola case. I am traumatized and very scared. Once and for all, I want to share the truth about what happened in Ilocos.

Noong una ay maganda naman ang samahan namin habang ginagawa ang Temptation Island. But nag-iba ang ihip ng hangin matapos na sabihin ko kay Motorola na “excited” akong makatrabaho si Dingdong Dantes. Nagulat na lang ako nang bigla niyang sugurin sa hotel room ko. Sinigawan nya at nagbanta pa na “Papatayin ka ng mga fans ko!.” Two times nya ginawa yun.

At this point, I had no intention to call my parents kasi nasa Ilocos po kami nun. Ayaw ko naman mag-worry sila. So, nakakita po ako ng isa sa head ng production. I secretly went to the room and sinabi ko po sa kanya kung ano yung nangyari. Ang naging advice niya po sa akin is it’s important na kausapin ko po ang magulang ko and sabihin ko rin kung ano ang nangyayari. Kasi in the future, in case baka po mabaliktad po ang sitwasyon which is actually happening now. At this point, while I was going back to my room, natawagan na po ng dalawa kong kasama yung parents ko dahil narinig po nila kung ano ang nangyayari sa loob ng kuwarto the first time that Motorola came in.

Nagbitaw raw si Mrs. Ongpauco ng mga salitang “Stay away from my daughter!” at iba pang masasakit na salita sa airport laban kay Motorola?

Heart: “Gusto ko rin po linawin na wala pong confrontation na naganap. Hindi po totoo na nagdala kami ng napakaraming pulis. It was airport security po. Actually, in-assist lang po ang mommy ko ng dalawang security dahil bawal na po kasi magsundo ng pasahero doon sa loob. So, dun na po siya sa labas naghintay, sa may baggage area. And nung lumabas na po ako, binati ng mommy ko yung ibang artista na bumati sa kanya, and we left na po right away. The reason why we called this presscon is to clarify things, sabihin lang po kung ano talaga ang totoong nangyari. Again, hindi po namin ginusto magsalita kasi we were given instructions by the two networks, but hindi po yun ang nangyari dun sa presscon ng Temptation Island.

I believe the situation is talagang nagkakagulo na po. Ang dami ko na pong death threats sa fans ni Motorola, na siyempre tao lang po at natatakot po ako kasi may mga threats na bubuhusan daw ako ng asido, hinihintay daw nila ako, ganyan. At hindi naman po biro yung ganun, medyo nakakabulabog na po. Naiintindihan ko naman po ang fans ni Motorola. Siyempre idolo nila yan and pinuprotektahan nila ang idol nila. I understand. Pero sana po sa presscon na ito, malinawan po ang lahat ng tao kung ano po ang nangyari.”
May galit ba siyang nararamdaman kay Motorola after what happened?

Heart: “Hindi ko naman sasabihin na hindi ako galit, pero masama lang po ang loob ko. Siyempre kasi, medyo masakit na po. Masakit lang siyempre pati ang pamilya ko nadamay, and mahal na mahal ko po ang trabaho ko from the day I started. All I wanted to do was be professional and work. Wala naman po akong pinipili na leading man. Kung sino man po ang ibigay sa akin, okay na po yun sa akin basta nakakapagtrabaho po. I respect Motorola, and I told her that. Tinaas ko yung dalawa kong kamay nung nangyayari po ang lahat. Sinabi ko, Motorola, ayoko makipag-away because I respect you. I look up to you.

May plano ba silang magsampa ng demanda laban kay Motorola dahil sa nangyari?
Heart: “Siguro wala naman akong iniisip na ganito, ganyan. Nandito lang po kami for one reason, sabihin ang totoo, yun lang. Wala na po sa akin yung gagawa kami ng something, wala na po. I just want it to be normal, hindi ako nag-aalala na may magbubuhos ng asido sa akin.”

Atty. Gonzalez: “Like I mentioned earlier, we’re still studying the extent of the damages that our client has received because of the incident, and we’re getting ready to file the appropriate cases if this doesn’t get resolved the soonest possible time. We’d rather not talk about the details of these endorsements. Primarily, this press conference was held just so there will be a sense of fairness to everything that happened because the other side has already talked about the issue, and we just want our client to be able to air her side. Apart from this, we want of course the things that were put on hold to continue again, to get results. Another thing is we feel that our client’s credibility has been damaged over those bad press in the past couple of weeks, or the bad publicity rather, so we hope that we’ll be able to rebuild on that and move forward. Of course, we want peace, but what we’re saying is considering all the damage that’s been done to our client, I think it will be prudent to keep everything on the table to have these options available.”

Visit at www.motorolacase.com for more information.